Thursday, August 25, 2011

Love is what you need...so put it out there too.

I have no idea what is happening these days. It seems like tragedy after tragedy keeps happening...in my community, to my friends, to leaders in my country. It's like, when is enough enough already?? How can bad things continue to happen...when is it going to get better and softer and sweeter and happier?? Well, I suppose I know the answer to that. Life is life. It happens every single day. Good things, bad things, lovely things, tragic things...it really is just the way life goes. In life there is death...unfortunately we do not live forever. I don't even know if I would want to live forever if I really think about it. Seriously. I have seen a whole heck of a lot of things in my life already...imagine being 378 years old and all the crap you would have seen and gone through in that time. I really would not want to be a vampire...I think they are sad "people". ;op In my lifetime I will have lost many people I love dearly and I also have to watch my friends sadness as they lose people they too love dearly. It's a whole lotta heartache I tell you. But, again, part of life is heartache. And with that comes the other end of the spectrum...in our lives we will also witness the complete and utter joy of new life. Babies being born in our families, our friends families, to people all over the world. (we even get to share in the joy of our beloved "Hollywood Stars" having their babies...if we care to or not. I only care because babies are cute and I like to see them....but I don't buy the magazines! lol) Nothing sweeter than holding the fresh new life of an innocent baby. Each and every single day is new...I believe that is a blessing. Yesterday has happened no matter if it was good or bad. But we always have today...today is where it is at! Really...the moment is now...love it for what it is. Our hearts will heal with time no matter what tragedy has seemingly messed up our lives. It's hard to believe that when you are in the middle of loss or hardship. But it all comes around. Life IS good. And I believe that in order for me to live life to the fullest I have to be full of love. Love my Family. Love my Friends. Love my Community. Love everyone that I come in contact with. Some people have no love in their life. So a smile from a stranger may be the one thing that keeps them going that day. Love is all you need. Giving it away makes it come back ten fold. Love love love.

When in doubt...just love. It really is that simple.


You will sleep really good when you are full of love...look at sweet Maggie May. She gets all the love in the world. :o)

Peace and love to all who have aching hearts right now. I send you my love. I wish you all the very best. But know that you are loved by someone in the world...and love is good! Just keep on keeping on. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment