Thursday, October 4, 2012

Time is Ticking Away!

Ha ha...whenever I say that or hear that I totally go back to being a teenager and listening to my DC Talk tape. "Tiiiiiime is ticking...it's ticking away...it's tick tick ticking away." Here's a link to the song I loved so much! hee hee.

I can't even believe it is October...time just goes by so fast. So much has happened in the past month. I had to go to Vancouver twice for Dr's appts, Maggie almost died (I have no idea how she is still kicking it today...she is giving us more TIME!), we have been prepping for Clint being in the 16th Annual Thanksgiving Studio Tour and getting ready for my parents to visit. Phew! Busy lives...good lives...we are alive...yippeeee!!! ;o) Despite the busy times...we always manage to have some fun in the sun (or rain) and enjoy life. I haven't taken much time to sit down and write. I have been vidding a lot more though...hee hee hee. Too many videos on my YouTube channel! lol It is what life is about...busy lives but making sure we take the time to enjoy that very life that was given to us.

Found that I had a sweet little thing called a movie maker on my computer...with that I have been having muchos fun! So I made a little vid of the last of my September days. Maybe October will be just that too...stay tuned! ;o)
 

All righty...now get out there and have the TIME of your life!! Peace out party people of the world! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment