Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It ain't perfect...

And no one ever told me it was going to be. Well nobody in my reality...like no adult that I came in contact with ever told me that life would be prefect...life would be as amazing as I could possibly imagine. Because honestly...I could imagine my world to be pretty serene and void of all negativity and unfortunate circumstance or happenstance. Life is just so unpredictable and new. I mean, it is forever changing. Why??? Well, we surround ourselves with people...people who are their own individuals. People who have had their life and their past of all good and bad...just like us...just different stuff. All of that "stuff" forms who we are today. We react a certain way to certain things because of instances and complications that arose in our childhood...our teen years...our formative years. Life is FAR from perfect. There is NO way that any of us will ever find the perfect life here on earth.

We can make it good though. Treat your family, friends and neighbours with respect. Treat yourself with respect. Treat the other living creatures that surround you with respect and love. We are all living here...here on this big old planet that was named earth. Earth inhabits many species, many breeds, many kinds of all living organisms. That includes us...yeah, us people. Love one another. Respect one another. But before you can do that do it all for yourself first. You are awesome. You are smart. You are beautiful. You are worth it!!! Feel those things and easily you will feel that about the person standing next to you.

It ain't perfect...life, that is. So I just had to push out a quick little rant...feeling a bit high stress at the moment and needing to bring myself down. Ahhhhhh. I feel better. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment