Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Monday

I feel tired...like really tired but I am up now because I can't sleep. A million and one things are running through my head. Everyone knows that feeling...argh! I can be a stress case at times...not always peace and love with a cherry on top! ;o) I have anxiety. Ativan take me away??? No. That stuff works but is pretty nasty man...especially if you have a drink. Forget about remembering your day after that. Been there...done that...got the no memories. I threw my pill bottle off of the Cambie Bridge about 7 years ago! ha ha ha ha! (I shouldn't have said that out loud. Not a good thing to do...litter bug! But maybe I have helped some fishies with their anxiety!) ;op I have constant lists running through my head. We are leaving very soon on a road trip to Manitoba...yippee! My family is having a reunion in Pinawa, MB. It's in the weirdest of "compounds"...but in the loveliest of spots. Right on the lake. And there are canoes to use! When I look at the map I can see a little island close to it where we can canoe to and have some away from the rest of the "big old gang" time. Maybe take some nieces and nephews...maybe my sister will want to come too. I am looking forward to it. To seeing all of my cousins that I have not seen in an eternity. We live ALL over Canada. And for once we will all be together in the same place...four days in a row! ;o) I am truly excited.

Stress...Anxiety. Those come from the lists I was talking about. The lists of things I need to get done before we leave...lists of things we need for the drive east. We are bringing Maggie (of course) and camping all along the way. Fun!!! I have mapped out our trek east already...still figuring out the way home. We'll probably do that way on the fast route...with still some chillax time. We need a little cook stove in the event we can't have a fire...I need to locate all of our camping supplies...I need to find a place to stay overnight in Van for the night before we take off (friends are not responding to my request...argh.)...I need to find the metal doweling thing that fits on our trunk rack so that I can bungee a big equipment bag to the back (small car...no room for everything we need)...I need to find out if someone is going to live here while we are gone...I need, I need, I NEED to chill out and tek it easy and do all of these things because I have time. I have a week to do it all. Plenty of time...right???? ahhhhhhh! First thing I should do is get off of the computer! lol I gots things to do mon!

Lucky you...you get to see my terrible morning face filled with worry! ba ha ha hahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I swear I will look better in a few hours... ;o)


Deep breath. In through the nose. Out through the mouth...slooooowly. All righty then. It's Monday and I got to get stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment