Sunday, August 21, 2011

My ode to V.

Those big ice blue eyes can warm any heart
That wide and teethy smile makes the song birds sing
And your laugh...oh my that fabulous giggle
Three of my faves that are presently missing

Terrible things will come into our lives
Events that we can't feel ready for
Find the strength so deep within
You're stronger then the god of war

Let the hurt out...a million tears
The pain will start to heal
Hold you and your creator tight
So that love is all you feel

To you I send my loving thoughts
For you a community mourns
Until your ready to flash that big old smile
And take back the bull by the horns


All my love to you I send...you and your lovely mum. May you feel wrapped in love from the warm thoughts sent to you by a big old loving community that just loves you to pieces. You are so special. Take all the time you need in the world to get back to the place you are best. I love you V.

No comments:

Post a Comment