Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oi vey...I say!






















Oh man. I am having a hard time with "people" at the moment..."people" who enjoy destruction and negativity and are just plain old vindictive. These "people" that I am referring to, are the kind who set up malicious viruses to attack computers and ultimately try to ruin another "life". Being that, these days, we keep our whole lives on these little plastic and metal wired boxes that live on our desks, kitchen counters, laps and purses...computers! Ahhhhh! Why would someone make a virus in the first place? They don't even know who they are hurting. Do they get pleasure out of the whole act? I guess so...sick bastards! (sorry for my French...it is just so frustrating.) 


A couple weeks I was sent a link to a nice video about a dog who just needed a hug. I am a sucker for those "animal being saved" type videos/stories. I love a happy ending. The site that I was re-directed to seemed strange right off the hop. It was called christiansingles.com(do not go there!)...what that has to do with Edie the dog, I will never know. The video had this slow-mo repeat to it...there were flashing neon ads to the side of the page...it was all just so weird. But, I kept watching because I needed to see the happy ending. Well, the instant I left that site, my computer started to act funny...REAL funny. Windows would just open up when I didn't click on anything. One time it was a video of a woman shaking her big booty...what the heck?? I got a malicious virus worm thing that started to infect everything on my computer. I couldn't even open up photos anymore! Like seriously...does the dude or dudette that created this "virus" even care that all of my memories have been stolen. PLUS Clint's portfolio..are you kidding me??? My bad I guess for not being a backer upper computer type person. i don't even know how to do that sort of thing. I always just put older pics on a disc then delete the files. Haven't done it in a while though...boo!! I have a good techie here...and he can't fix it. Thank goodness for good people though. Through my not being able to communicate once again, a friend felt bad and decided that she would give me an old laptop that was just hanging around her home. How awesome is that? Supah dupah awesome, I say! She said it was kharma because I gave her an organ...not a kidney...a real, cool and functioning organ with foot pedals. Sweet! So...now I am on a lap top...which is fun. I miss my computer though. Seriously thinking of saving my $$$ and getting a Mac desktop...I am so over the whole getting a virus thing! I have had them before...boooooo to pc's being so susceptible. It sucks!

Anyhow...I did not forget about my 12:12 project during this whole debacle...I have been taking my photos. Trying to figure out this new picture editor program...argh! Enough with my whining...I need to chill. Good thing I am on the West Coast which is colder right now than the rest of this country. Not! (can't wait for he heat!!!) 
 


 Friday March 9 12:12
...heading out with Maggie (Clint behind the wheel) to go for a forest walk. Maggie's absolute favourite...the trails don't hurt her old lady paws. Sometimes the beach does not bode well with sweet Maggie May...hurty rocks all over! :o)
 Saturday March 10 12:12 pm
...5 sailboats making there way past Departure Bay in Nanaimo. This day was a beach walk day...but tide was low enough that we had sand to walk and run all over...lucky Maggie!
 Sunday March 11 12:12 pm
...finished the outlines of my painted shot glasses for Crafted Booty: Spring Fling. They are all pretty colours now! :o)
 Monday March 12 12:12 pm
...WINDY deck mess!!!!
 Tuesday March 13 12:12 pm
...hanging at home...staring out the windows a l'ocean and life out there. Maggie...quick pose! Ought...you moved your head! hee hee.
 Wednesday March 14 12:12 pm
...fishing boat floating towards the sun and into a rainbow!! There were four seperate rainbows this day...all within an hour! I LOVE my new view!!!!
 Thursday March 15 12:12 pm
...doing some cleaning up in our bedroom. Can you see me...dans le mirror?? :o) (I can not rotate this stupid pic!! it is proper in my computer then when it downloads to blogspot it flips. argh! Computers!!)
 Friday March 16 12:12 pm
...well hello sunshine! Little Baby Dollie sat on my deck amongst the pretty primula...nice spot! :o)
 Saturday March 17 12:12 pm
...Happy St. Patty's day!! Just mere hours pre-beers. Walking in the pretty, lush and vivid green forest with Kate and Sumiko. What a good dog she is. Grandma Maggie was enjoying watching the stick chase too! ;o)
 Sunday March 18 12:12 pm
...Eagle looking down from his perch.Me thinks he was hunting for a bite to eat. Do not eat Wensday please!!! hee hee. (seriously...don't!) ;op
 Monday March 19 12:12
...Clint finished another Lennon and his frame. I like this one! :o) Oh CMcC...you are one talented fella!!
 Tuesday March 20 12:12 pm
...yeah...it's grey again. I don't even care that the rest of the country is warm. I have an ocean! ;o)
 Wednesday March 21 12:12 pm
...it may be an old lady thing...but I am now hip with it. Got a pair of "compression" hose yesterday on the advice of my Dr. (damn veins!!) the last time I needed to get a pair was after a blood clot. They only had band-aid orange colour. At least these are black...and slightly fashionable! ha ha ha!!!!












Today...March 22 12:12 pm
Float plane floating by. Time to get outside!!!! ;o)

3 comments:

  1. I like it when you "save up" your 12:12 pics like that...what about a dolly in nature greeting card line? Don't forget my guy is ace at virus removal if you get that grief again. Also getting ready for Crafted Boots, see you soon,Cheers n hugs, R

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha...dollies in nature has already been started...had many a photo shoot day! ;o) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "French" is excused, you being Canadian and all; and yes, I know you are not in the French part. This might ease some of your virus pain: http://youtu.be/fm9ExNw8zyA ...no viruses attached. : )

    ReplyDelete