Sunday, March 4, 2012

ugh.

And so it continues...the saga of the move that took many hours, days, moons passed and we are still not done! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! I am physically ruined right now...seriously. In the past four years we have moved 5 times...too much! I think that may be a reason for my fatigue coming on way strong this time. My muscles and tendons don't even want to cooperate with what my brain is directing them to do. I have finished 90% of the cleaning indoors and out at the last place. I have a few items sitting on top of the kitchen island that I need to bring home...otherwise it is done.

I am nearly done this blog post too...I need to veg in front of el old tv and relax...I already had my 2 hour bath. ;o)

This whole "project" thing is starting to wear me done these past few days. It actually is a LOT to remember...remembering to watch the time until it is 12:12 and then snap a photo. I do like that it keeps me aware of what I am doing during the day...living in the moment and taking each of them in. Life is pretty fun, crazy, scary, lovely, thrilling, suspenseful and all the other things that we seek or have put in our path...we just got to enjoy all of it. It should make this whole cycle more exciting. ;o)

Clearing out the old place of the rest of our junk...took much longer than I had anticipated...moving. ;op I bought this cute little scarecrow guy for the trick or treaters I used to get at my place in Vancouver on Fraser St. I always had a ton of kids come by. I would dress up and decorate the front door and have tons of candy and little surprises for the kids. I loved walking around the neighbourhood and bringing home sweet treasures...why not humour this generation? ;o) Don't get kids coming around any home I have lived out here...they go to specific areas of high concentration of houses. This scarecrow is in fact quite cute and had served me well...but he was also a little wonky and his legs always went funny. I thought it would be fun to burn him...we were burning a bunch of papers and stuff in the stove. This just happened to be happening at 12:12. Ba-bye sweet Scarecrow guy...thanks for the memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment