Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bunnies and Bambies.

No...I am not starting a brothel or opening a swanky club with incredibly gorgeous "barbie" type women serving you beer and cocktails. Nor am I opening a "production" studio making movies...yeah, I know that's gross! Ha ha. I am talking of something that is entirely innocent...I am talking of bunnies and bambies. Baby rabbits and baby deer. Those cute little fuzzy creatures that are so fresh and alive and full of joy to be alive. When I watch all of the sweet lambs playing in the fields it makes me believe in the animals of Bambie and other animal cartoon movies. Real animals may not be as conversational and stuff as say Thumper, Flower and Bambie...but they communicate to one another. And when they are jumping about chasing each other and rough housing...they must have what they would consider to be a "laugh" together. Anyways, I love all animals, but especially sweet little baby ones. Oh my gosh they can be so freakin' melt your heart right out of your cute...don'cha think? 

Yeah. So, recently my new friend, (who is pretty cool and I really need to get to know her like waaaay better) Mariko (she is an artist and works in and teaches ceramics...the "better half" ;o) of Feedlot Studios ) gave me a shower curtain that she bought a while back in New York (I had to add that in there because I love New York and want to go back and now I have another tangible item that came from the sensational and fabulous city) that she has not been able to put up yet. She says that she has not used it yet because their new place does not have a shower. Clint believes it was given to me because Bryan (the "other half") ;op did not want such a super outrageously girlie item in his bathroom. I, on the other hand believe it was because we were talking shower curtains...they recently went to ikea and picked me up some clear ones as per request...Mariko found this curtain that she wasn't using at home and passed it along to me cause maybe I'd like it. Well I do like it. In fact...I love it!! And I do not think that it is too "girlie". To me it is a nice juxtaposition of masculine AND girlie. ;op The colours are pink and brown...but not like it's baby pink...it's an appealing to everyone's taste pink. It's also nice to have the clear outer curtain too...lets in the light and gives the bathroom an illusion of being a little bigger than it is...it's teeny. There was a dark blue soft curtain covering the shower/tub when we moved in. I liked the colour of blue that it was...but I also like to have my very own thing. And now I do...my very own Bunnies and Bambies shower curtain. Thanks Mariko!!! xoxoxoxo

 
I LOVE that a mirror is right there...reflecting the beauty of the Bunnies and Bambies so that you feel surrounded by warmth. ha ha ha haaaaa!!!! ;op

3 comments:

  1. Do you know where I could buy a shower curtain like this? I'm looking for one for a gift. Great blog by the way! I found it when I was googling 'bunny shower curtain' (yes, of all the things). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there...yup yup...got the place where it was purchased from... http://mxyplyzyk.com/v03/index.htm ...or you can get it online at http://mookiegifts.com/fuviyewashcu.html
    Hope that helps! Thanks for visiting my blog! ;o)
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Will check out those links. I really meant it when I said I liked the blog - will continue checking in! Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete