Monday, June 27, 2011

Solstice was so last week...

But this video makes me laugh so hard I have to post it! hee hee hee hee. I was taping a little tide pool that was full of what I like to think are baby ling cods, cause I watch them grow through the summer... (but supposedly they are guppies??) I was enjoying watching them swim around so full of life. Then of course noticing the baby dungeness crabs milling about between the rocks and snails and sea weed and just reeling in the life that is on the first beautiful day of summer. Just as I am about to speak my mind and discuss the teeming life in the pool, Clint walks up behind me with something to say...errr sing...ha ha ha!

I hope everyone enjoys a summer full of life and love and happiness. Rock on party people in da world!

No comments:

Post a Comment